Posted On: April 17, 2018
Media Organization: International Real Estate . News
InternationalRealEstate.News (IRE.News) is a new-generation company that integrates the best of journalism, sharing economy, and blockchain technology.
We provide a means of understanding Real Estate from a worldwide prospective by interlacing information, currencies, and comparisons like never before.
Global pioneer in international real estate news is looking for talented, dedicated interns to become an integral part of its team. Successful candidates will be considered for full-time employment.
Based in Miami, Florida, InternationalRealEstate.News (IRE.News) is a new-generation company that integrates the best of journalism, sharing economy, and blockchain technology.
Join a dynamic team of Real Estate, Finance, and Technology experts and contribute your talent as an emerging journalist in the field. Gain market insight and experience reporting and drafting articles, screen plays and scripts as a published author for a growing base of viewers. The content provided by our select team of interns will be supported by full, in-house SEO and Media teams.
· Research global trends in real estate news
· Draft a set amount of short (650 word) investigative articles per day
· Transform articles into screen plays and scripts for studio productions
· Opportunity to become an on-the-ground correspondent in your market
· Incoming Junior or Senior
· Working toward a Journalism, Communications, or related degree
· Highly-skilled writer in multiple styles
· Talented researcher and communicator
· Time management skills to optimize remote work
· Interest or experience in the international Real Estate market
· Commitment to continue contributing to an innovative and potentially ground-breaking project
Please email your resume, cover letter, and writing sample to David Farron (firstname.lastname@example.org) Selected candidates will be contacted directly.