Posted On: September 15, 2010
Media Organization:ALM Media
ALM places a high value on employees and strives to be an employer of choice. To that end we offer competitive salaries, professional growth opportunities, and a comprehensive selection of benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and life insurance options.
ALM, an integrated media company, is a leading provider of specialized business news and information, focused primarily on the legal and commercial real estate sectors. ALM's market-leading brands include The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, GlobeSt.com, Insight Conferences, Law.com, Law Journal Press, LegalTech, The National Law Journal and Real Estate Forum. Headquartered in New York City, ALM was formed in 1997. For more information, visit www.alm.com.
Corporate Counsel/corpcounsel.com is looking for a Staff Reporter.
• Must have 3-5 years business reporting experience; demonstrated record of writing daily web stories; law degree useful but not necessary.
• Comfort with financial statements and SEC filings a plus.
• Duties include filing regularly for our daily web operation and monthly for our print magazine. Occasional web production duties, too.
• To be clear our subject matter is the work and issues facing lawyers who work in-house as corporate counsel for companies. Not many substantive issues in the law fail to cross their desks; they are lawyers and managers and clients. Complicated, important jobs that require sophisticated reporting.
• This is a full-time position with benefits in our Manhattan office
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please include position code "CC-Staff Reporter" in the subject line. Only candidates selected for interviews will be