Posted On: October 28, 2010
Media Organization: CreativeFeed
CreativeFeed is a micro agency with macro impact and talent network. So completely confident in our insights, creative content and activation that we are willing to put our profit on the line.
We are the Bridge Between Silicon Valley and Madison Avenue: CreativeFeed is a product of two worlds - technology and marketing. With offices in SF and NYC, we live and breathe the culture of applied innovation, providing our clients with feed of ideas that work.
CreativeFeed is seeking a multi-disciplined copywriter to join our growing team. Here, you will be a key part of a dedicated, entrepreneurial group of communications experts. For CreativeFeed copywriters, strong conceptual, writing and strategic skills are a must.
We want to meet writers who yearn to exercise their full repertoire of creative thinking and wordsmithing on behalf of some fun and interesting clients.
At CreativeFeed, we don’t make advertising for advertising’s sake. We create smart communications made to activate, to engage consumers and to drive our clients’ business. We make award-winning work, but we don’t always do so through traditional means.
What’s that actually mean? It depends on the day. We work quickly on many different jobs. Sometimes that means writing scripts, websites or banner copy. Other times it means writing blog posts, marketing copy and strategy decks.
Since he or she will work both independently and as part of the larger group, a candidate must demonstrate ability to multitask, self-motivation and collaboration.
NOTE: CF copywriters won’t always work within the traditional writer/art director partnership. So your creative and strategic leadership on projects will help keep us keep projects running smoothly.
If this sounds like a challenge you’d like to try, give us a call. We like to meet smart people who don’t want to follow the usual advertising approach.
• Collaborate with Creative Leads (CD and AD) to draft copy concepts and executions
• Take ideas and solutions from concept through implementation and execution
• Write for multiple deliverables including websites, widgets, emails, banner campaigns, user interfaces, style guides, print and presentation collateral
• Contribute to our creative process and strategic thinking
• 2-3 years experience writing professionally
• A solid portfolio with interactive and long-form copy examples
• Strong grammatical and editorial skills
• Knowledge of basic graphic design and layout principles
• Experience with working on large brands with existing brand guidelines
• Excellent communication skills
This is a freelance to fulltime position in New York City. Candidates must be able to work on-site each day. Unfortunately we can’t provide travel or expenses if you don’t reside in the New York City area. We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Direct applicants only, no staffing or third-party recruiters please.
Please email your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio (if available) to email@example.com.