Posted On: April 11, 2011
Media Organization: Sipco Publications
Now in its 21st year, F&FI is a news tabloid printed on high quality, glossy stock four times a year. Including pass-along circulation, F&FI reaches approximately 10,000 global marketers, buyers and specifiers of fabrics, upholstery, and furnishings in the USA/NAFTA Region, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Pacific Rim; a total of 80+ countries.
The objective of F&FI is to promote the communication between producers and wholesalers of decorative fabrics, wall coverings and upholstery. The editorial emphasis is on news of export customers, what they are buying, and how the vendor can improve service to them. F&FI also covers the vendors’ efforts to serve the buyer in terms of product, people and trends.
Contract/Hospitality News (CHN) is a special section in each issue of F&FI devoted to the hospitality textiles market. Approximately 7,000 copies of F&FI, including C/HN, are mailed or distributed to readers in the U.S. and worldwide including:
• Major manufacturers and converters of
decorative fabrics, upholstery fabrics, wall
coverings and their suppliers
• Leading wholesalers, jobbers and retailers;
distributors of fabrics and furnishings in
the U.S. and worldwide
• Key design studios and sales agents worldwide and in the U.S.
Editor wanted for quarterly b2b trade publication focusing on global home textile industry. Content also includes contract/hospitality sectors.
• Write for the internationally circulated trade publication, Fabrics & Furnishings International
• Paginate and design magazine with Art Director
• Photograph products and industry professionals at trade shows in Europe, Asia and North America
• Maintain back-end operations of company website including editorial updates, graphic design and site layout
• Oversee global team of correspondents including deadline management and copy-editing
Perks include traveling the world and working from home. J-school graduates and/or 1 year journalism experience essential. Thanks for your interest.
If interested in meeting with the publisher in NYC in April and May, please send resume and writing samples.