Posted On: November 14, 2011
Media Organization: Medical Daily
Medical Daily is a rapidly growing general news website covering trends in health, politics, business, entertainment and more.
Medical Daily aims to be a leading global provider of news and information.
Medical Daily is seeking enthusiastic reporters to join our New York City editorial team.
Applicants must be driven to produce breaking news.
The ideal candidate must be able to deliver clean copy on very tight deadlines, be able to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment, and work closely with their editor.
Reporters must also have strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, initiative, and a desire to learn and progress.
Ability to work with photo editing software, shooting and editing video is preferred.
- Produce breaking stories and follow through to develop new angles
- Develop sources
- Grasp complex issues and present them simply and clearly
- Minimum 1 year paid full-time reporting experience
- BA degree required, preferably in journalism or media studies
- Experience in using custom CMS, and multimedia
Applicants must provide at least two references and 3-5 writing clips in addition to a resume and cover letter. Openings are based in New York City. Medical Daily is only considering candidates within the tri-state area.
Please send all materials to email@example.com and include the phrase "Reporter" in the subject field.