Posted On: July 12, 2012
Media Organization: InsideHook
InsideHook is the essential guide for discerning and adventurous men
InsideHook, the essential city guide email for discerning and adventurous men, has immediate openings for full- and part-time editorial interns at its NYC HQ.
This is a rare opportunity to work directly with editors and an executive team to build our editorial strategy, voice, coverage and content.
* Participate in publication daily close, including copy-editing
* Write, report, research and fact-check copy
* Contribute to planning/strategy process
* Help manage social media
* Collaborate with advertising + marketing depts.
* Experience writing and reporting for college or other publications, pref. with a style or activities focus
* Full or part-time availability desired for at least three months
* Possible stipend dependent upon experience; credit or stipend for part-time, in-school candidates
Send resume, cover letter and three writing samples (can be links) to email@example.com. Please include start date availability.