Posted On: November 4, 2013
Media Organization: Base Design
Base creates brand solutions using strategy, creativity, and innovation. We specialize in not specializing. Any industry, discipline, or media. With studios in New York, Brussels, Santiago and Geneva, we are an expanding international network that partners with best-in-class collaborators to make the complex simple and the informative entertaining.
We are where design bumps into pop culture.
We are seeking a highly creative, collaborative, articulate, digital-savvy, strategic, culturally engaged, and versatile professional to join the Base New York team.
In close collaboration with the creative team, the Digital Communication Strategist & Editor’s mission at Base is to bring brand’s identity and personality to life in the digital media landscape, and to engage with brand’s audiences in a meaningful way through smart communication programming (social media strategy, campaign development, and content creation and edition).
The role we are seeking to fill entails allocating ½ of the time for Base’s top clients, and ½ of the time for Base itself.
• Communications strategy – Work to develop and implement smart communication strategies and tactics.
• Campaign conception – Create top line, creatively-driven content programs with the Base team for deployment across all social channels.
• Content creation – Create material as means to apply these strategies and work with clients to implement their campaigns.
• Social media marketing – Create, manage and grow the company’s presence online.
• Customer interaction – Monitor discussions within the community pertaining to the aforementioned programs, identify trends, and advise on potential opportunities.
• Analytics – Monitor and measure the success of community engagement and provide reports for Base and our clients.
Business development – (Base only) Use social media strategy to generate new business.
Applicant should be:
• “Strategically creative.”
• Enamored with working on a wide range of projects including art, culture, hospitality, education, fashion and more.
• Analytical / able to “connect the dots.”
• Possess very high attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Proficient in all applicable computer programs.
• A nice person.
If after reading the above, you say to yourself, “This is me!” then please send your CV to: Email: email@example.com
Subject heading: “Digital Communication Strategist”