Posted On: November 25, 2013
Media Organization: Gainesville Apartments
Gainesville Apartments is a leading real estate firm with headquarters in Gainesville, Florida. Trimark began in 1992 with the purchase of The Courtyards, a large student housing development located directly across the street from UF. Since then, Trimark has expanded into two successful divisions, while focusing on the Gainesville market. Within the Gainesville residential division, they have purchased and developed 25 additional apartment complexes, 2 luxury dorms, & historic houses all within walking distance to UF classes. In addition, Gainesville Apartments has delved into the commercial division, with the up-and-coming development of UF’s Innovation Square. For more information, please visit the Gainesville Apartments website.
The Social Media & PR Manager is responsible for all aspects of public relations and social media strategy and implementation for the Gainesville Apartments division. In addition, the PR Manager will assist the marketing strategists to ensure that the marketing plan supports the online reputation of the company.
The SMPR serves as a point of contact for news outlets and creates monthly press releases, as well as coordinating PR and event management at ribbon cuttings, award ceremonies, grand openings, tenant announcements, etc. The SMPR also works to keep content on all social media and Trimark-affiliated websites up to date. The SMPR will engage & build brand presence on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Willing to move to Gainesville Florida to work in the company headquarters
• Passionate about social media and public relations
• Previous marketing experience
• Strong writing skills
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to speak in front of crowds
• Must have basic web design skills and ability to update text on a webpage
• Strong social media skills including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and more
• Must have previous experience working with journalists
• Event management experience a strong plus
• Real estate experience a plus
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Social Media & PR Manager – Gainesville Apartment Division”.
Cover letters and resumes may also be mailed to:
Attn: Human Resources
321 SW 13th Street
Gainesville, FL 32601
For complete company details, please visit http://www.TrimarkProperties.com.