Posted On: January 27, 2014
Media Organization: eMarketer
eMarketer is the industry’s leading research firm, providing data, insights and perspectives for marketing in a digital world.
eMarketer is looking for a Copy Editor to edit charts and spreadsheets using our proprietary database software and our in-house style guide. The position involves proofreading, fact checking, analysis and calculation using Excel. The Copy Editor will also insure proper indexing of material according to our subject taxonomy. Our ideal Copy Editor will have good working knowledge of statistics and survey methodology as well as a substantial interest in digital marketing and media.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate must be:
- A quick learner and team player who is extremely detail-oriented
- Able to meet deadlines
- Can work independently and excels at multitasking
- Excellent spelling and knowledge of grammar is a must
- Background or experience writing, editing and researching for digital publications is preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is required
Please apply on our website: http://emarketer.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a24t4degsd7t