Posted On: September 26, 2014
Media Organization: World Education Services (WES)
World Education Services (WES) is a non-profit organization that provides research about international education and trends and offers expert credential evaluation services.
WES provides more than 75,000 evaluations each year that are accepted by thousands of academic institutions, employers, licensing and certification boards and government agencies in the U.S. and Canada.
The mission of World Education Services is to foster the integration of persons educated in foreign countries into academic and professional settings.
WES, best known for its credential evaluation reports based on verified documents, also offers a variety of services and resources, including:
• WES Knowledge Resource Exchange initiative is a complimentary network of resources, tools, and training designed to assist higher education professionals in making the best evaluation and recruitment decisions for their institution. Learn more at wes.org/kre
• WES Research & Advisory Services offers research-based consulting solutions on student mobility, international enrollment, and transnational education. Read more at wes.org/RAS
• World Education News & Reviews (WENR) keeps readers abreast of education developments around the world and includes practical "how-to" articles on credential evaluation, international admissions and recruiting. Read more at wenr.wes.org/
• Global Talent Bridge is dedicated to helping skilled immigrants overcome the barriers that keep them from fully utilizing their talents and education in the U.S. by offering technical assistance and seminars. To learn more, visit globaltalentbridge.org
• WES Student Advisor provides international students with tips and advice from university admissions experts to expand their educational opportunities in the United States. Learn more at wesstudentadvisor.org
Where else can you find WES online?
LinkedIn Group: linkedin.com/groups?gid=676697
The Content Marketing Associate will be part of a creative and entrepreneurial team to drive the growth of WES Student Advisor ( www.WESStudentAdvisor.org )—a content-based admissions advisory service for international students applying to study in the US. The individual will be responsible for supporting the realization of the overarching goal of increasing the awareness, interest and engagement of audience through credible and persuasive content. This position is part of an exciting team of WES Research & Advisory Services (http://wes.org/ras/team/).
• Develop a content plan and growth strategy with manager
• Leverage data/research/technology to develop compelling blog posts
• Use innovative content formats such as infographics and visual data story-telling
• Manage content conception, creation and delivery
• Implement strategy through creative content and campaigns
• Learn and adapt to the emerging digital marketing opportunities
• Identify the best fit content marketing strategies and tools
• Apply different digital marketing tools to achieve desired results
• Continuously improve the content to further enhance the impact
• Ensure best practices in managing email campaigns
• Ensure consistency, quality, accuracy and clarity in all communication
• Work across multiple projects and ensure efficient use of resources
• Undertake additional/special projects as assigned or required
• Coordinate with guest blogger to generate new and diverse content
• Edit and proof work of guest bloggers or peers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree with focus on consumer marketing (B2C) or digital journalism or creative writing, digital media, business communications, or communication arts. Bachelor’s degree holders with at least two years relevant experiences may apply
• Current master’s degree students will be considered for paid internships as (content marketing assistant). International students on CPT/OPT may apply
• Strong command of written English
• Proven experience with blogging, publishing and content development is required
Please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=938011