Posted On: October 16, 2014
Media Organization: Money magazine
Money is the nation’s largest personal finance magazine.
Money is seeking an Audience Engagement Editor to manage its social audience and growth and oversee its profiles on various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram and Tumblr.
The ideal candidate will have a service journalism background and must have at least two years’ professional experience with social networks. He or she must be eager to stay current with the quickly evolving online universe and have a passion for personal finance/lifestyle content and continuing to grow the Money brand.
• Implement brand growing initiatives with a focus on audience engagement for all aspects of Money
• Manage and write posts for Money's Twitter feed
• Manage and write posts for Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest and other affiliated social networks
• Follow breaking news, collaborate with home page editors and producers in promoting stories at the right intervals
• Develop Money's voice and posting strategy based on short and long term number analysis and editorial goals
• Collaborate across Time Inc brands, in an effort to share knowledge and best practices within social strategy
• Identify emerging trends, networks and ideas in the social media world
• Work with our audience development team to assess what is and is not working
• Work with editorial staff to come up with strategies for social media on the site
• Train writers and editors on social media best practices
• Respond to comments and suggestions from users
Apply at Time Inc. Careers: https://careers.timeinc.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=682938&PartnerId=25960&SiteId=36&type=mail