Posted On: October 31, 2014
Media Organization: DuJour Media
A national luxury magazine with targeted local content – seamlessly integrating print and digital.
The Audience and Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and management of partnerships and promotions to increase the DuJour Media digital audience. S/he will manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of metrics across all channels and platforms. Additionally, s/he will develop a yearly business plan for traffic acquisition, search engine optimization, and standard reporting.
• Identify and manage on-brand partnerships that will assist with the growth of audiences and brand awareness for all digital platforms (web, mobile, app, video, email) including content syndication, distribution, and affiliate relationships.
• Develop and execute high-quality high-scale traffic acquisition opportunities. This includes but is not limited to direct response, remarketing, affiliate marketing, lead generation partnerships, campaigns for new product launches and competitions/sweepstakes.
• Manage SEO efforts and strategy including link building, site accessibility, and keyword research and tagging efforts.
• Manage advertising and sponsorship campaigns - work with sales - forecast, set up and monitor campaigns, create and deliver reports.
• Manage budgeting and forecasting for all acquisition channels and assesses return on investment and program effectiveness
• Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plans.
• 2+ years’ experience in creating and managing audience development for a media company
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytic skills
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
• Proficient in Google Analytics, SEO expertise, knowledge of Word Press and DFP is a plus.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org