Posted On: December 8, 2014
Media Organization: GetVoIP Blog
GetVoIP is a comprehensive one-stop hub for tech industry news, service provider comparisons, and a consumer resource for all business communication solutions. The company's blog offers in-depth analysis and unique insights into the fast-paced field of cloud technology solutions, and overall technology powered solutions for any size business. http://getvoip.com/
We're looking for a smart, self-starter,delightful and swift writer with a serious dedication to detail and deadlines to cover the world of business technology on our company blog.
We are looking for a part-time and/or full-time employee.
About the Role:
> Write, brainstorm, develop story ideas, pitch topics, report news
> Find/Create fresh photos, images, graphics and charts
> Curate and manage our blog content
> Promote engagement and grow traffic through creative use of social media
> Edit stories as needed, improving clarity, tone and style
> Cover events/shows, interview industry influencers, create videos, uncover stories within stories, go hands-on with products, review services, etc.
- College degree in English, Journalism, or a related field, or equivalent training and experience
- 2-plus years of writing or editing experience, preferably related to technology
- Familiarity with AP or CMS style and with the rudiments of HTML and social networks such as Twitter
- Experience in online publishing under tight deadlines is mandatory
- Excellent English grammar skills
- Ability to produce high-quality work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with speed and grace
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with peers and management as well as both internal and external customers.
Email resume, cover letter, and examples of your published work to Reuben Yonatan (email@example.com). We'll follow up with phone and in-person interviews.