Posted On: May 8, 2015
Media Organization: Kellen Communications
Kellen is a global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. We also offer outsource services such as meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. We are an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. Kellen has seven offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, New York City and Washington DC.
Reporting to the account supervisor/senior account supervisor, the associate account executive will support the implementation of media relations, issues management, marketing communications and social media programs for clients in the B2B, consumer and nonprofit sectors.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Write press releases, bylined articles, op-eds, newsletters, brochures, web content;
• Social media program development and implementation;
• Develop client reports, conduct client or new business related research, arrange and attend meetings, events and conference calls;
• Develop, verify and maintain up-to-date media lists, client reports, and clip books;
• Coordinate special events;
• Conduct research and prepare reports on client, industry and competitor issues;
• Support new business proposal writing and research;
• Participate in professional development programs;
• Attend Kellen Company functions
please email resume and cover letter to Perry Edmond (email@example.com)