Posted On: May 12, 2015
Media Organization: Citi
Citi is today´s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world.
With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries.
Click on a topic menu link on the left for more information about Citi in the areas of Organization, History, Corporate Citizenship, and Diversity.
Program Manager- Stakeholder Engagement- Citi Foundation
Objective: The Program Manager will support the design, coordination and execution of stakeholder engagement projects that increase the internal and external visibility of the Citi Foundation. This role is critical in helping the Citi Foundation deepen engagement with key stakeholders, and enhance its thought leadership positioning.
• Partner with the Senior Program Manager to coordinate Citi Foundation visibility efforts with Global Public Affairs teams (including branding, marketing, internal, digital, press and government affairs), with a focus on signature grant programs such as Pathways to Progress
• Develop and manage a repository of visibility assets, including but not limited to, articles, speeches, factsheets and presentations
• Event management and execute the team's logo and ad processes
• Maintain performance measurement tracking system
• Design new strategies that will enable increased engagement on key channels, including the Citi Foundation's website
• Execute special projects as needed
• 3+ years in public affairs, communications, foundation, CSR, nonprofit or related field
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including ability to understand complex topics and easily convey to diverse audiences
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is a must
• Knowledge of corporate social responsibility and citizenship efforts preferred
• Team player with good relationship management skills and ability to work well with others
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus
• Masters in a related field preferred
Apply online - https://citi.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=15041165