Posted On: October 16, 2015
Media Organization: MVP Recruiters
DuPont’s Corporate Communications Department is playing a critical role in one of the most dynamic times of change in the company’s history. To drive its employee communications strategies, it has an opening for a Communications Specialist who will help us engage our people through innovative and strategic content development. The Communications Specialist role, part of the Executive and Global Employee Communications team in DuPont’s Corporate Communications Department, will be based in Wilmington, DE.
This role reports through the Employee Communications department, and is designed to mine, create and deliver highly creative content that advances the company’s strategic priorities. Through exceptional storytelling skills, our Communications Specialist will provide employees with content that connects with their needs. In addition to content for global strategies through digital, video, print and other media channels, the specialist also will support specific projects that could include change management, management communications or specific initiatives DuPont is undertaking globally or regionally.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or closely related field of study
• 2-3 years of experience writing and producing digital stories/content
• Exceptionally strong project management skills
• Demonstrated capabilities in creating infographics to help tell stories
• Demonstrated exceptional writing and editing skills
• Demonstrated superior judgment with prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong capabilities with video editing for on-line consumption
• Proven experience with digital communications
• Capabilities with social media community management desirable
Along with a resume, all candidates should submit three writing samples that illustrate their ability to tell a story in a clear, concise and creative way.
I need exceptional writers who have 2-3 years post-grad experience. I have three immediate openings at DuPont in Wilmington, DE for individuals who have exceptional writing and storytelling skills.
These are permanent jobs within the DuPont corporate communication team.
The exclusive focus of these roles is to create engaging content that will be distributed to DuPont employees across the globe.
These individuals likely have a degree in English, Communication or Journalism. Must have a passion for writing and storytelling. These roles offer a starting salary of $75,000.00 +/- plus bonus and the employee benefits of DuPont.
Email resume and writing samples to Andrew Gagen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Founder & Lead Recruiter, MVP Recruiters.