Posted On: October 22, 2015
Media Organization: Further Food
Together, we’re on a mission to further your health through food. We believe in the power of food: to nourish, to prevent, to heal. We believe in the power of you: of your experimentation in your kitchen to feed you and your family, of your stories to combat illness and improve your health. Now, we’re putting together a collection of inspiring stories, informative articles, and delicious recipes developed by you, to share with the world. We know that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to diet and nutrition. Each one of our bodies, our microbiomes are different. Hence, we created Further Food as a platform to share and explore diets, recipes, stories by real people, thought-leadership from experts. Eating for your health is an individualized process, but it’s a community effort.
So join us!
Do you love writing and connecting with an audience? Are you studying about nutrition and dietetics? Are you passionate about food and living a healthy lifestyle?
If so, then you’ll love working with us.
We’re a new food/health & wellness start-up, and we’re growing very quickly! We’re looking for 2 talented, motivated contributors to join our growing editorial team. You’ll help with content creation, editing, writing, editorial brainstorming, social media and more.
Ideally, you will have the ability work 15 hours a week from our Soho offices. Days are flexible. Start date is ASAP or November 1.
• Be creative with copy
• Have journalistic/writing experience
• Have an academic and/or professional background in nutrition/dietetics
• Have editing skills
• Be web and social media savvy
• Blogging and digital media experience is a plus
• Be self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks
• Have previous internship experience, participation in college clubs/organizations or in-depth coursework in a related field
A sense of humor and a “go-get-‘em” attitude is a bonus! Foodies and health nuts welcome.
• TONS of karmic goodness
• Experience helping millions of people struggling to manage their health conditions with food-based solutions
• You’ll get free yoga classes with the Founder
• Monthly dinners where we test user submitted recipes
• Access to senior media, health and culinary professionals
Send a writing sample and resume to Megan Troise, email@example.com