Posted On: January 4, 2016
Media Organization: IIICorp
Inside Industrial Infrastructure Inc is a business intelligence product created by Charlie Welsh based on the highly-successful formula he pioneered as founder and Chief Editor of Mergermarket, a global and capital markets news and intelligence service. Reporters at IIICorp’s offices in NYC, Shanghai, Mumbai and elsewhere throughout the world produce forward-looking intelligence highlighting opportunities in emerging markets for western companies that design and build infrastructure or supply critical pieces of equipment and technology. The product, first introduced to the market in 2012 under the name XportReporter, has a proven track record in the provision of actionable intelligence in the energy, water and environmental sectors.
Inside Industrial Infrastructure (IIICorp) is seeking a self-motivated, disciplined reporter to fill an entry-level position at its New York City office. An interest in corporate finance, international trade and economics is essential.
• Find and summarize press releases, announcements from regulatory agencies and other news pertaining to US or Canadian industrial companies’ business activities in the emerging markets.
• Conduct interviews with representatives from public and private industrial companies eyeing international growth and their financiers.
• Attend and cover industry events including conferences, trade shows and exhibitions
Knowledge and Skills:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, business, engineering, communications, journalism or otherwise relevant field.
• Strong reporting and writing skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis with minimal oversight
• Proficiency in Spanish, German or French a plus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.