Posted On: February 29, 2016
Media Organization: Asset International Inc
Asset International (AI) provides critical data, business intelligence and information services to the global investment management industry. AI delivers proprietary data and analytics, as well as marketing solutions for global asset managers. The Company’s clients include over 500 of the most prominent names in the asset management industry. Its recognized data brands include Strategic Insight, Investor Economics, LiquidMetrix, FWW and Plan for Life. AI’s portfolio of marketing solutions includes brands such as PLANSPONSOR, PLANADVISER, Chief Investment Officer, Global Custodian and The Trade.
The company is headquartered in New York and has offices in London, Munich, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Toronto, Vancouver, Stamford, Boston, Denver and the San Francisco Bay Area. AI is backed by Genstar Capital. For more information, visit: www.assetinternational.com.
We are currently searching for an Editorial Assistant to assist with the sourcing, copy editing, and production of our PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISOR products. This position would be ideal for someone interested in learning about Journalism in the finance industry. The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for detail, have strong time management and research skills, and possess copy editing or proofreading abilities.
• Upload and publish magazine to PS/PA website, along with ensuring that research pieces and web pieces are added to the website.
• Assist with production of newsletters, magazine articles, and special online articles.
• Proof read, copy edit, and fact check articles, newsletters, website publication, etc. as needed.
• Work in Excel to maintain and clean databases of contacts and sources, among other items.
• Assist in the ongoing maintenance of PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISER social media outlets (LinkedIn, Twitter)
• Assist with photo galleries after events (ex. IDing people, adding captions)
• Write articles for PS and PA magazine as needed.
• Assist the editorial team with special projects.
• Additional tasks as needed.
• Bachelors in English or Journalism preferred.
• 1 years’ experience in copy editing, writing or production for a multi-media platform or publication preferred.
• Must have experience with AP format.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize are essential for this position.
• Knowledge of the Finance Industry, specifically the Retirement Investment Industry, preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment preferred.
• The ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Must have experience with Social Media.
Email resume and cover letter to Alen Omeragic (firstname.lastname@example.org)