Posted On: February 29, 2016
Media Organization: Asset International Inc
Asset International (AI) provides critical data, business intelligence and information services to the global investment management industry. AI delivers proprietary data and analytics, as well as marketing solutions for global asset managers. The Company’s clients include over 500 of the most prominent names in the asset management industry. Its recognized data brands include Strategic Insight, Investor Economics, LiquidMetrix, FWW and Plan for Life. AI’s portfolio of marketing solutions includes brands such as PLANSPONSOR, PLANADVISER, Chief Investment Officer, Global Custodian and The Trade.
The company is headquartered in New York and has offices in London, Munich, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Toronto, Vancouver, Stamford, Boston, Denver and the San Francisco Bay Area. AI is backed by Genstar Capital. For more information, visit: www.assetinternational.com.
We are currently searching for a Staff Editor to compose, prepare, and oversee production of our PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISER products. This position would be ideal for someone with strong copy editing skills and a passion for Journalism in the finance industry. The ideal candidate should possess some knowledge of the finance industry, more specifically retirement plans.
• Source and compose articles, prepare material, and oversee production for daily PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISER websites, as well as editing the work of colleagues.
• Source and report articles for PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISER magazines as needed.
• Assist with production of newsletters, magazines, and online articles.
• Proof read, copy edit, and fact check articles, newsletters, website publication, etc. as needed.
• Assist in the ongoing maintenance of PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISER social media outlets (LinkedIn, Twitter)
• Cover events online and in person (as needed)
• Additional tasks as needed.
• Bachelor’s in English or Journalism required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working for a publication across multi-media platforms.
• Must have experience writing in AP format.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize are essential for this position.
• Must have a desire to be involved in breaking news and immersing oneself in an industry.
• Knowledge of the Finance Industry, specifically the Retirement Plan Industry, preferred.
• Video production skills a plus
Send resume and cover letter to Alen Omeragic (email@example.com)