Posted On: April 21, 2016
Media Organization: Dig Inn
We serve seasonal American food, mostly vegetables, from farmers and partners as close to home as possible. We
believe our food choices have the power to leave the world a little better than we found it. Our mission is to train the
next generation of cooks, chefs, and restaurateurs, and help small and mid-sized farms scale sustainably. From
paddock to plate, we’re building community through taste, writing, and changing the food system.
Dig Inn is looking for a Journalism/Communications/English student to join our editorial team full time over summer, with the likelihood of continued part time work.
Likely you'll consume as much news as noodles, and be familiar with a bunch of niche food publications. You'll have your finger, and tastebuds, on what's trending. Quirkiness and playful writing encouraged as is an affinity for dumplings and coffee.
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Adobe Suite (preferable)
• Photography (preferable)
• Excel (preferable)
• Some analytics knowledge
• CMS management experience
• Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
• English/Journalism majors preferred
• Recipe editing
• Content editing & writing on Dirt (www.dirt.online) – Dig Inn’s digital magazine that launches at the end of April!
• Social media development and maintenance
Please email Dana Mortell at firstname.lastname@example.org