Posted On: April 25, 2016
Media Organization: Keli Network
Keli Network is building a new generation of medias.
Our mission is to deliver the best content to our readers, wherever they are, on their favorites topics. Keli Network provides the most shareable stories and breaking news, original articles, entertainment and video to its global audience.
Today, our two media brands OhMyGoal (soccer) & T.B.O.G. (gaming) are already followed by more than 2.5 million people all around the world, directly on mobile and social platforms, thanks to a mix of technology, data and most important, passion!
• Producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner.
• Obsessively track social media trends across platforms.
• Promote stories across social platforms.
• Write articles in TheBestOfGaming global style and tone.
• Come up with ideas for posts with effective headlines aimed at sharing.
• Participate in brainstorms with other writers and editors.
• Provide feedback and editorial support to other writers on the team.
• Experience in gaming writing, blogging, social media, or similar experience.
• An internet and social media addiction.
• Proven understanding of the kinds of content that generates engagement online.
• Deep interest in gaming-related themes and topics.
• Self-starter and hard worker with tons of smart ideas
• Sense of humor.
• A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
• Video, photo, graphic design and Photoshop skills are a huge plus.
Working at Keli Network means :
Working in an environment that encourages and reward creativity and originality.
Working in a fast-growing media business at a global scale.
Working within a small and young united team and live the startup experience.
We’re looking for a driven, creative, and social media-savvy writer to join the TheBestOfGaming Team. The ideal candidate is someone who’s obsessed with the things people are sharing, liking, recommending, and talking about when it comes to Gaming.
They will also be able to produce work quickly, experiment with lots of different content types, and be interested in analyzing the results of their work.
• Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Send us some samples of previous articles showing us the genius inside you 😉
• Send us two articles in TheBestOfGaming's global style and tone (approximately 500 words)
Her's a link to our facebook community : http://www.facebook.com/ohmygame.co
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!