Posted On: May 9, 2016
Media Organization: Audible Treats
Founded and directed by two graduates of New York University’s Music Business Masters program, Audible Treats has provided consistent results for our clients for over 12 years. www.audibletreats.com
You will take the lead in national/regional press campaigns for Audible Treats clients
• Secure top-tier national media opportunities for clients, including press coverage across digital and print digital and setting up in-person press runs
• Strategize and implement campaign asset roll-out plans
• Interface directly with clients as needed
• Attend client/industry events (at night) on a regular basis
• Manage junior/ intern staff providing support/teaching on PR protocol and processes.
• Identifying and evaluating potential new clients
• Deep knowledge and love of hip-hop history and culture. Over 90% of our clients are hip-hop- you must eat, live, and breathe the culture.
• Previous experience in PR or similar field
• Established media contacts
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Applicants should supply resume, three recent writing samples, and two business references to: Gavin Rhodes (email@example.com)