Posted On: May 9, 2016
Media Organization: Audible Treats
Founded and directed by two graduates of New York University’s Music Business Masters program, the company has provided consistent results for our clients for over 12 years.
You will assist upper management in various tasks.
• Find contact information for writers, websites
• Help with tour press
• Write/edit press releases
• Upload and input press releases and press assets into WordPress and MailChimp
• Deep knowledge and love of hip-hop history and culture. Over 90% of our clients are hip-hop- you must eat, live, and breathe the culture.
• Possess excellent written and verbal skills
• Be willing to attend industry events, most of which take place at night
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Applicants should supply resume, three recent writing samples, and two business references to: Gavin Rhodes (firstname.lastname@example.org)