Posted On: May 12, 2016
Media Organization: IBT Media
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 90 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to your interests, with analysis and insight to make sense of a globally connected world. IBT includes Newsweek, International Business Times, iDigital Times, Fashion Times and Medical Daily.
Responsible for producing, shooting, writing, editing and posting creative and compelling videos for all IBT Media brands and platforms: mobile, social, VR and digital. That includes working with managers and colleagues to identify, conceive, develop, produce, post and distribute lively, first-rate video journalism.
· Demonstrated creative storytelling and technical skills, professional judgment, drive to innovate, and ability to build editorial brand, audience and viewer engagement.
· At least 1 year of professional experience as a video shooter, editor and/or producer for digital or TV news or public affairs outlet.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud's Premiere or Apple’s Final Cut X, some knowledge of video and editorial content management systems and skilled with professional video and DSLR cameras
· Ability to work creatively, resourcefully and independently or as smooth-functioning part of a team in fast-paced news environment with intense deadline pressure.
· Some knowledge of newest initiatives and techniques in the intensely competitive digital news social media businesses
· Must be able to multi-task and work collaboratively with editorial and technical teams across platforms and editorial and business disciplines
· Must send links to reel and samples of full short-form videos you have produced
· Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends, if requested
· Must successfully pass a background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email note & resume to email@example.com, and check our sites & social platforms.