Posted On: May 12, 2016
Media Organization: IBT Media
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 90 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to your interests, with analysis and insight to make sense of a globally connected world.
Responsible for producing, shooting, writing, editing and posting creative and compelling videos for all IBT Media brands and platforms: mobile, social, VR and digital. That includes working with managers and colleagues to identify, conceive, develop, produce, post and distribute lively, first-rate video journalism.
· Demonstrated creative storytelling and technical skills, professional judgment, drive to innovate, and ability to build editorial brand, audience and viewer engagement.
· At least 1 year of professional experience as a video shooter, editor and/or producer for digital or TV news or public affairs outlet.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud's Premiere or Apple’s Final Cut X, some knowledge of video and editorial content management systems and skilled with professional video and DSLR cameras
· Ability to work creatively, resourcefully and independently or as smooth-functioning part of a team in fast-paced news environment with intense deadline pressure.
· Some knowledge of newest initiatives and techniques in the intensely competitive digital news social media businesses
· Must be able to multi-task and work collaboratively with editorial and technical teams across platforms and editorial and business disciplines
· Must send links to reel and samples of full short-form videos you have produced
· Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends, if requested
· Must successfully pass a background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email note & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and check our sites & social platforms.