Posted On: June 14, 2016
Media Organization: Daggerwing Health
Daggerwing Group Inc. (a member of Omnicom Group Inc.) manages a growing range of consulting, agency and specialized services. The unifying driver for all of our lines of business is a focus on helping clients improve business results by changing customer behavior.
Leading divisions include:
Daggerwing Applied, a specialized marketing consulting firm that helps senior executives at Fortune 250 firms change, improve or fix how the total company engages with its customers.
Daggerwing Health, a marketing agency dedicated to improving health outcomes for patients and serving clients in pharmaceutical, hospital system, advocacy, medical device and payer categories.
For more information, visit: www.daggerwinggroup.com
We are seeking a Medical Editor specifically interested in technical/scientific work to do the following:
- Source and review references for new accounts; provide summaries of references for use by copy writers
- Attend patient research calls and summarize findings to inform content creation for promotional materials
- Work with copy writers to ensure accuracy and sourceability of new content
- Annotate content for medical-legal review (MLR) submission
- Prepare references for MLR submission Track learnings from MLR to inform future content and style guide maintenance
- Learn label documents (Prescribing Information, Medication Guide, SSI/IRI) and serve as an advisor to Account teams and copy writers regarding their use
- Keep abreast of current FDA Guidances to Industry Proofread jobs when needed
Please send resume and salary requirements to Reham Farid (firstname.lastname@example.org).