Posted On: May 18, 2020
Media Organization: Hyphen
Hyphen is an independent global expertise group led by a firm conviction: you can only achieve the extraordinary by allying excellence. Just as hyphens join words, we connect world leaders with the resources crucial for success.
We specialize in finding the right Minds that help our clients solve high-profile problems. Thereby, Hyphen offers three distinct services:
• Minds: Experienced independent experts who complement clients’ teams
• Systems: Project execution across Policy Advisory, Financial Market Regulations and Crisis Management
• Inventions: Scalable digital solutions
Our proposition is simple: we consider our advisory business as high-impact craftsmanship. This means investing heavily in understanding our clients’ challenges and objectives in-depth, and at the same time building trusted and long-lasting relationships with our Minds.
Our clients range from top tier professional services firms, to highly coveted investment management firms and some of the most ambitious governments.
Given our rapid growth and expanded client footprint across Europe and Middle East, we are now looking for entrepreneurial professionals from various backgrounds
to fill key positions that are crucial to our future success.
Communications Coordinator (part-time position)
As a fast-growing advisory business, we are on a lookout for a motivated young professional / graduate student to join our team as a Communications Coordinator in a part-time capacity.
While the exact scope will be crafted with the right candidate, here are some broad terms:
Hyphen is looking for someone to shape its communication strategy and then help running it. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or young professional who would like to help build a wide recognition for a new brand.
Working closely with our Leadership, you will gain hands-on experience in shaping our day-to-day
communication practices, as well as coordinating the development of content.
You will have:
• Strategic idea and the drive to build a global recognized brand
• Structured problem solving and pragmatic ways of working
• Native understanding of social media (especially LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
• Ability to write in a concise and clear manner for various audiences
• Interest in the “future of work” and changes to expertise-driven professional services
• Confidence in conducting interviews with senior business leaders and government officials
What we offer
We are mindful that these are unusual times and want to offer maximum flexibility for the right candidate. Advertised position is available immediately, calculated at 15h/week, competitively remunerated, and – for the timing being – offered fully remotely.
If this sounds like something you would consider, please send your resume (two-page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 24th.
Instead of a Cover Letter please attach responses to the following prompts:
• Tell us about your three top strengths (with examples where helpful) that you think will make you a great Communications Coordinator. (150 words max)
• What would you see as essential for Hyphen’s communication to outline the unique nature of our advisory business? (200 words max)
Interviews will be scheduled in the week of May 25th and June 1st. We are a small team, hence would be able to contact only shortlisted candidates.