Posted On: July 30, 2020
Media Organization: The Wall Street Journal
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video.
Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. and world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 38 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism.
The Wall Street Journal is published by Dow Jones, a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV
Looking for a freelance production assistant to work with The Wall Street Journal's social news video team. This is a remote position at this time and a 3-month opportunity with potential to be extended.
• Caption videos
• Assist video journalists with various video projects
• Help edit social news videos
• An enthusiasm for good journalism and current events, coupled with keen news judgement
• A self-starter who can work independently as well as with a team
• Strong organizational, communication and collaborative abilities
• Familiarity with editing with Premiere Pro and experience with After Effects is a plus
Please email your resume and cover letter to: Jessica Shim (firstname.lastname@example.org)