Posted On: August 25, 2020
Media Organization: V MAGAZINE
V Magazine was launched in September 1999 as the younger sibling publication to the limited-edition quarterly Visionaire. V is large-format and visually-driven, international in scope and collaborative in spirit. V is a magazine about fashion with a capital F and all the things that go with it: art, music, film, architecture…you name it. Before V was put into print, we thought of it this way: Imagine a wall of forty-four televisions, each tuned to a different station. Today you would need a wall of 250 televisions, but it's still a good way to think of the insane and unpredictable mix of people, places, and things that V celebrates in its pages. V is a place where uptown meets downtown, celebrities mingle with total unknowns, high art converses with underground culture. Chic, wacky, fun, fabulous…in a letter: V.
V Magazine's Editorial (Digital) Department is searching for an experienced and eager intern to join our Team!
Credit preferred but optional.
- Conduct research and transcribe interviews for editorial features focusing on fashion and culture for the Editorial Team
- Pitch & write digital articles for the V Magazine & VMAN site.
- Opportunities to interview talent, designers, artist when assigned by Digital Editor
- Building content in Word Press for Editors
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FOR CONSIDERATION
- COVER LETTER
- WRITING SAMPLES (PREFERABLY PUBLISHED PIECES)
SEND TO INTERNSHIPS@VMAGAZINE.COM