Posted On: November 13, 2020
Media Organization: Copyleaks
Copyleaks is a Plagiarism Detection Platform Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
Copyleaks helps detect plagiarism and paraphrased content using sophisticated algorithms powered by Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and cloud computing technology. Copyleaks helps confirm the originality and track your textual content in every language.
Copyleaks' technology is capable of digging deep in the web and various databases to find similar content, present only relevant results, and help you stay protected against plagiarism in high volumes. All of this in the way that suits you and your needs, with military-grade 256-bit encryption, ease of cloud computing, and choice of sharing the results with who and how you choose!
Copyleaks is looking to hire a Content Writing Intern who will be tasked with writing assignments on blog articles, website content, writing for social media, writing for SEO, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for technology, education, marketing, artificial intelligence, and writing about the digital world. The candidate should be a self-starter and open to taking the lead on written assignments. This position will be unpaid but offers exceptional value and meaningful writing experience.
- Interest, coursework and/or experience in Writing, Media, English, or Communications.
- Proficient with Google Suite.
- Strong written communication.
- Must be a team player as well as a self-starter.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment, requiring deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- Juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
If you think you are the right fit and you want to walk away with meaningful work experience that will enhance your career, feel free to apply.
Students can email Tara Troy (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their resume, brief cover letter and a few writing samples attached.