Posted On: September 13, 2021
Media Organization:Meredith Corp.
Per wikipedia, "Meredith Corporation is an American media conglomerate based in Des Moines, Iowa. The company owns magazines, television stations, websites, and radio stations. Meredith's publications have a readership of more than 120 million, paid circulation of more than 40 million, and its websites have nearly 135 million monthly unique visitors."
Our F360 division is looking for a junior science/health editor. The position will work with a wide range of small, award-winning publications, calling for a range of skills:
• beat reporting on hospitals and health
• technical, long-form content for physician audiences
• assigning and editing long-form science journalism
• engaging health stories for the general public
• multi-media (video, podcast, AR/VR)
• strategy ideation
Experience with journal-level literature and beat reporting a plus. Some writing is involved, and clips are welcomed.
Please send a resume, note and clips to Jason Anthony (firstname.lastname@example.org).