Posted On: October 20, 2021
Media Organization: New Project Media
Founded in 2019, New Project Media (NPM) is a growing actionable data & proprietary intelligence platform dedicated to coverage of the North American renewable energy market.
NPM helps leading developers, capital providers, investors, advisors, utilities and corporate subscribers enhance their deal flow, peer tracking, market research, and origination efforts by leveraging its content to inform business decisions.
NPM data & intel is produced by a regionally based team of 15+ journalists, analysts, and researchers providing full lifecycle project coverage across North America, including traditional renewables and emerging technologies such as battery storage, biomass, hydrogen and carbon capture & storage.
NPM is looking for a Renewable Energy Project Finance Reporter to join our editorial team, with a focus on breaking news related to capital market transactions that fund new renewable energy projects, repowering projects and acquisitions of existing renewable energy projects or project pipelines (pre-construction and under construction).
• Proactively generate story leads on assigned beat
• Consistently file copy to meet daily deadlines
• Build strong relationships with key market sources
• Contribute to market data reports
• Conduct podcast interviews, moderate panel discussions
• Strong writing skills
• Driven with the ability to hit the phones and generate scoops
• Investigative mindset with demonstrable interest in renewable energy
• Entrepreneurial attitude and team player
• Working or internship experience at a financial industry focused publication such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Dow Jones, etc.
• Experience working in the Infrastructure/Energy field or related
• Competitive compensation package
• High Growth opportunity in a cutting-edge industry
• Travel for in-person events and source meetings
• Healthcare, Dental and generous PTO
Start date: ASAP
• Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
NPM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NPM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.'
Send resumes and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org