Posted On: April 11, 2022
Media Organization: Vivaldi Group
As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
We’re a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing team of strategists, creatives, writers, designers, artists, media professionals, innovation architects, product designers, and engineers—focused on fundamentally changing the brand and business world one client at a time. We’re digitally-driven, culturally connected, and impact-oriented. Our friends call us smart, strategic, creative, nerdy, and nice — and we’re excited to meet YOU.
*This is a permanent position suited to a candidate with excellent analytical and writing skills.*
As a Brand Protection Associate at Vivaldi, you can help support clients in their efforts to protect the value of their brands.
- Work closely with our CEO and brand protection manager to support brand protection client engagements, and the building of the brand protection capability at Vivaldi in general
- Provide research and analytical support on marketing, branding, and industry-specific analyses (e.g. market sizing, competitive analysis, ethnographic research & analyses, brand valuation analysis, best practices, and benchmarking)
- Analyze research into relevant results and strategic recommendations, which can then be clearly communicated & transformed, through excellent written & verbal communication skills, into presentable client deliverables
- Contribute to the development of brand protection reports through prolific writing
- Support new business development efforts through company research, article searches, and outbound marketing campaigns
- Possess strong analytical skills and writing skills, coupled with marketing or brand strategy expertise
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Self-starter who is resourceful, organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Team player, fun to work with, and possesses a sincere interest in strategy, marketing, and brands
- Works well under pressure, and thrives in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Inspired by content-driven innovation and change: We pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Background in academic research or writing, journalism, pre-law, or social sciences (political science, psychology, or sociology) preferred
- 2-3 years of post-undergraduate work experience is required, preferably as a research analyst, at a consulting firm, branding, or marketing research/consumer research company
- Excellent computer skills, especially and including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, cloud collaboration and preferably Microsoft Teams
- Located in New York region
Please apply at: https://vivaldigroup.com/en/career/associate-brand-protection/.
If you should encounter any technical problems with the website, you can then email your application to email@example.com.