Posted On: August 8, 2022
Media Organization: Simons Foundation
Spectrum is an autism news site intended for scientists, although we are also read by many non-scientists.
Spectrum is looking for a Marketing Associate to deepen our engagement with our audience. Spectrum is the go-to destination for the latest news and analysis about autism research. The Marketing Associate's primary role will be to engage autism researchers and clinicians with Spectrum's award-winning content.
Reporting to the Director of Engagement and Marketing, you will work on a broad range of critical activities across all marketing channels, execute Spectrum's marketing strategy and actively collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure that Spectrum is reaching its specialized audience.
If you are looking to gain foundational knowledge of digital marketing, this is a great opportunity for you. You will work on a wide variety of marketing campaigns that reach new audiences and build brand awareness. You will grow email lists, write compelling copy for onboarding user journeys, and optimize social ads that resonate with our target audience.
This position will take place at the Simons Foundation's New York City office.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
• Implement and support Spectrum's engagement and marketing strategy
• Collaborate closely with Spectrum's editorial team
• Create and deliver engagement reports based on qualitative and quantitative metrics, using Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads Manager and others
• Partner with the Production Associate to execute email marketing campaigns by ensuring accurate tracking links and working through all rounds of proofing and final deployment
• Oversee the execution of A/B testing
• Analyze site and email heatmaps to understand the user experience
• Liaise with Simons Foundation colleagues in similar roles
• Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned or required
• Bachelor's degree required
• Science background preferred
• At least one year of experience in marketing
• Outstanding project management skills, extreme attention to detail
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, and Facebook Ads Manager is a plus
• Experience in health care or journalistic outlets preferred
Related Skills & Other Requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable to quickly changing priorities
• Strong creative problem-solving skills
• Sound judgment and exceptional ethical standards
• Comfortable working independently and in a collaborative team environment
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
• Please submit a resume and cover letter stating your interest in the position.
THE SIMONS FOUNDATION'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment. The Simons Foundation actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/r7djY7H7JJdgVHZ5OhgMA5
Apply Online : https://www.click2apply.net/r7djY7H7JJdgVHZ5OhgMA5