Posted On: May 19, 2011
Media Organization: The Institute for Civic Leadership
The Institute for Civic Leadership (ICL) is setting a global standard for leadership training and community service. Our largest program is a Leadership Academy on Vancouver Island, BC in August that brings 100 students together from around the world.
Non-profit organization focused on youth service and leadership seeks a highly organized full-time Director of Digital Communications to execute all communications strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic self-starter who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain and update website with thoughtful content aligned with the organization’s mission and vision.
• Interface with outside vendors to update web design and infrastructure to support dynamic content as necessary.
• Write all marketing materials.
• Film and edit short promotional videos.
• Manage social media efforts to ensure content remains fresh and geared towards youth audience and other donor consituents.
• Create and implement digital media strategy for August leadership program.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
• Excellent writer and communicator who is highly organized.
• Familiarity with WordPress CMS, basic HTML, Photoshop, and basic video editing.
• Interest in youth service and leadership.
• Willingness to travel.
• Self-starter who can meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks and projects.
Send cover letter and updated resume detailing your qualifications to Mahreen Short: email@example.com.