Posted On: August 3, 2011
Media Organization: PR Newswire
PR Newswire is the global leader in news and information distribution services for professional communicators. PR Newswire has been in business over 50+ years and has continued to be a leader in channeling news content for tens of thousands of businesses throughout the world. PR Newswire provides end-to-end solutions to produce optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels.
Lead Qualification Representative (LQR)
Lead Qualification Representatives (LQR) are responsible for managing all new leads generated to evaluate the level of qualification for new sales opportunities.
The LQR manages the inbound lead activity qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. An implicit responsibility of the LQR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
• Educate, qualify, and develop inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
• Interact with prospects via telephone and email
• Research prospects, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships to stimulate opportunity
• Disseminate opportunities to the appropriate sales team, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
• Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
• Update lead statuses and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
• Consistently achieve monthly quotas.
• Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization and enhance lead generation programs
PR Newswire is looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to further their career in sales. This individual not only strives to achieve their own goals, but the goals of the team and company.
• Pre-call planning
• Opportunity qualification and objection handling
• Time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a high-energy sales and marketing team environment; team player
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
• The highest level of integrity
• Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Email resume to email@example.com