Posted On: January 12, 2014
Media Organization: Qwanz LLC
Qwanz’s community is a fun, easy to use platform for daily democratic participation. If you’re on Qwanz, you’re a game-changer, a world-shaper, a political gangster; you have opinions, you have a voice, and you want to be heard.
Qwanz’s service is used by publishers to aggregate readers’ opinions of their own traffic by generating personalized on-site content polls. Qwanz also enables publishers, brands and agencies to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users reach populated by Qwanz’s widgets.
Are you a sales savvy account manager with a passion for digital media? Do you like the informal and thrilling dynamics of growing start-ups in the online media space? Come join the best and brightest in online poll content management!
We are looking for a strong deal-oriented professional who can identify, source and structure partnerships independently. The candidate should have experience working with digital teams of large publishers such as newspapers, magazines – and media companies in general; as well as previous experience selling to audience development and/or marketing teams at online publishers. You will work with premium publishers to help implement and launch Qwanz content poll widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue.
Responsibilities and skills:
• Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
• Understand Qwanz’s platform/tool and the benefits publishers gain by using it
• Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to be able to intelligently upsell the platform/tool
• Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regard to new product development features
• Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
• Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
• Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts.
• Report directly to CEO and partners to consistently achieve and exceed goals.
• Owning relationships with a portfolio composed of small/medium/large sized publishers accounts
• A minimum of 3 or 4 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space
• A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
• Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
• Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
• Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
• The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Compensation and more:
• Base salary
• Performance bonus
• Flexible hours
• Part-time or full time
• Managerial and/or director position possible based on performance
email resume to Gregory Zammit (email@example.com)