Posted On: October 27, 2015
Media Organization: The Bridge Golf Foundation
The Bridge Golf Foundation, a Harlem-based nonprofit with a mission to use the game of golf to improve life outcomes for young men of color. The Foundation has a wholly-owned for-profit subsidiary, The Bridge Golf Learning Center, which is a full-service indoor golf facility for players of all levels, serving New York City and the surrounding areas.
• Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
♣ Curate relevant content to reach BGF and BGLC’s ideal audience.
♣ Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
♣ Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
♣ Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
♣ Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
♣ Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
♣ Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
♣ Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
♣ Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
♣ Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
♣ Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
♣ Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
♣ Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
♣ Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
♣ Be on-site at facility at least 2x/week.
Qualifications & Experience
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, MailChimp, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
• Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
• Possesses basic photography skills with an eye for design and esthetic.
Please send resumes with work samples to Business manager, Sarah Sakura