Posted On: April 4, 2019
Media Organization: Bamberger Group
A content and editorial focused real estate brokerage operating in Murray Hill.
We are a small start-up located in midtown Manhattan looking for an independent student or recent graduate who enjoys talking to people and doing investigative work to help with our quarterly magazine. The magazine is a hybrid of local journalism coupled with real estate editorial. Think of Brownstoner, Village Voice, Gothamist, or Curbed. That's what we're going for.
The job is PAID and will allow for flexible hours, autonomy and independence. We can work around your schedule.
- You should be driven and require little supervision.
- You should love talking to people and asking lots of questions
- You should not be scared to approach people on the street, business owners, homeowners - whatever it takes to get the story.
- You should have an innate ability to parse out a story from your conversations with people.
- You should enjoy working in a collaborative atmosphere.
- You should have the ability to write well and organize your thoughts coherently on paper.
Please send an email to Dan Bamberger (Dan@BambergerGroup.com) with a resume or some basic information about you so we can set up a time to meet.
Experience not required.