Looking for an intern to help operate a new YouTube channel geared towards millennials and Gen-Xers, especially in the Chinese-Americans demographic. The channel, 2ND Gen, just launched February of 2021. The channel has 18k subscribers and growing. Our parent company, Ming Jing news, has 200k subscribers.
The channel has 4 types of shows—a 5-minute animated explanatory video showing how America works, a companion video to explain in depth the animated video, a weekly live show discussing current events and the audience-favorite, which is interviews featuring prominent members of the Asian-American community.
You will learn how to:
1. Operate a YouTube channel
2. Research and compile reputable sources for content
3. Edit videos
4. Find and book guests
5. Produce a show from scratch
6. Understand intellectual property rights and copyright
7. Draft interview questions
8. Draft scripts
9. Depending on the intern’s talent, intern may even host or co-host some episodes
10. Operate the equipment at our TV studio once the state permits us to safely open again—studio has been closed due to COVID